TCP/IP Fingerprint time attendance RFID card reader
FTA01 is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for Time & Attendance applications, offering unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. It features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The 3 inch TFT can display more information vividly, including fingerprint image quality and verification result etc. TCP/IP communication is standard and make sure the data transmission between terminal and PC can be easily done within several seconds.
· Color TFT screen with GUI Interface for ease of use.
· Optical Sensor.
· 1 touch a-second user recognition.
· Stores 3,000 templates and 100,000 transactions.
· Reads Fingerprint and/or PINs.
· Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader.
· Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports.
· Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer when network isn't available.
· Multi Language Support.
· Built-in battery backup provides approx 4 hours continuous operation .
· Operational built-in wireless Wi-Fi or GPRS for wireless communication .
· Real-time 1-touch data export 3rd party hosted & non-hosted applications .
· Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers .
· SDK available for OEM customers and software developers.
|Algorithm Version||Finger v10.0|
|Communications||RS232/485, TCP/IP,USB-host, USB-client.|
|Standard Functions||SMS, Workcode, DLST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, backup battery|
|Optional Functions||ID card, MF card, card, Extensible barcode, Relay bell, Schedule bell, Web-server, SOAP, 9-digit user ID, WIFI, GPRS.|
|Display||3 inches TFT Screen.|
|Power Supply||12V DC, 1.5A/3A|
|Net Weight||1.60 kg|